£23-27K DOE - Closes June 30th, 2013
As our copywriter you'll be working with an enviable international client list.Working Here:
About the role
We're a dynamic and forward thinking agency made up of talented thinkers and doers. As our copywriter you'll be working with an enviable international client list spanning fashion, automotive, media and government. This role will go to a talented all rounder who can demonstrate compelling copy, be it long or short, on or offline, across a breadth of sectors. You'll understand what different audiences enjoy and be able to write according to their preference.
Day to day you will be working as part of an agile team, switching your time between imaginative creative work on pitches, all the way through to assisting with long term clients where tone of voice guidelines should be understood and adhered to.
- Providing copywriting services for our growing client base
- Supporting existing teams on pitches and concept work
- Fulfilling some in-house copy requirements in line with our house style (for example, making copy like you're reading here half as long and twice as good)
- Working magic by turning client drafted long copy in to something an audience would want to read
- Ruthlessly adjusting approved jargon in to enticing snippets from 140 characters and up
- Effectively and efficiently proofreading other documents circulating the studio
Skills and experience
- A proven track record and faultless references is a given
- Previous agency experience preferable, however exceptional client side people may be considered
- An appreciation of the tenets of Social Marketing and online
Applications for this vacancy have closed. You can still submit your CV here.