DOE + Bonus + Benefits - Closes April 30th, 2014
We’re looking for a talented Developer to join our ever growing team.Working Here:
About the role
383 are fast becoming one of the most successful digital agencies in the country, we are constantly evolving and on a mission to continue to build a strong, dedicated and forward thinking team. We create meaningful reasons for people to love brands through platforms, campaigns and products for well known clients.
Ideally you’ll have at least 2-3 years experience in an agency, be a strong and enthusiastic communicator who enjoys building their own projects. You love to talk passionately about your work and career goals and able to offer a flexible approach to working on a wide range of varied projects.
Skills and experience
- Working knowledge of GIT (and SVN for some of our older projects)
- Some command line knowledge
- Experience building sites using PHP
- Knowledge of the bugs and limitations in current and older browsers and how to code around them
- Knowledge of web usability best practices
- An understanding on how to build responsive websites that work well across multiple devices and browsers
- Able to pinpoint and debug performance issues
- Good understanding of user experience
- Knowledge of open source software and open source projects
- Experience using databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience configuring either Apache or nginx
- Familiarity with LAMP/LEMP stack
- Knowledge of Grunt, Angular or Node
- A working knowledge of Photoshop is a bonus.